The podcast below is courtesy of Brendan Schneider, a social media expert within the education industry in the USA.
This episode delves into the importance of branding for your school, how to develop a brand strategy and process to deliver your message to existing and prospective families.
In this episode, here’s what we’ll cover:
- What is branding?
- What are the two parts that make up a school’s brand?
- How branding is “uncovered” in a school?
- What a brand isn’t
- What is the difference between a school’s brand and a school’s mission?
- Can a school determine a brand internally or do they need external help?
- How can a school begin with the brand process?
- What should a school do after the brand is delivered?
- How often the brand at your school changes?
- What actually makes up a brand at a school?
- How should schools use their graphic identity on their social media channels?
- How a brand will make a school’s marketing job easier.
- How you can use a hashtag at your school
Listen to this episode: #008: Branding for Schools with Liza Fisher Norman and Rob Norman